13-Year-Old Dies After Doing What Family Says Was 'Benadryl ...

Overdose.

Related articles:

Tragic Loss: Understanding the Dangerous Side Effects of Benadryl Overdose
Benadryl, also known as Diphenhydramine, is a commonly used over-the-counter medication that is known for its anti-allergic effects. While Benadryl is generally safe when taken in recommended doses, an overdose of this drug can lead to serious side effects, and in worst cases, even death.

Teen Tragedy: How to Recognize Benadryl Abuse and Prevent Fatalities
Teenagers are constantly seeking ways to experiment with drugs and substances, and one substance that is gaining popularity in recent years is diphenhydramine, commonly known as Benadryl. Although it is an over-the-counter medication used to treat allergies and cold symptoms, the availability and affordability of Benadryl make it an attractive option for teens looking to get high. However, Benadryl abuse can have fatal consequences, making it important for parents, teachers, and healthcare professionals to recognize the signs of abuse and prevent tragedies.

The Dangers of Self-Medicating: An Inside Look at the Tragic Death of a 13-Year-Old
Self-medicating is the act of treating oneself with drugs, dietary supplements, or any other substance without consulting a medical professional. This practice could be dangerous as it may cause more harm than good. The case of a 13-year-old boy from the United States serves as a chilling reminder of the dangers of self-medicating.